IP2Speech: VoIP for Professionals
Smargasy, Inc. is a digital marketing company in Florida that provides clients nationwide with multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and hosted business phone systems.
At Smargasy, Inc., we understand that even in a world of digital marketing, phone systems matter. Our hosted business phone systems offer reliable, easy to manage solutions for businesses of all sizes. Be there for your customers for when they need you by leveraging the digital power of VoIP, and watch your communication efficiency skyrocket.
VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol. Essentially, it allows you to turn your computer into a telephone, using a broadband connection in place of traditional telephone lines. With VoIP, your voice is translated into a digital signal, so that it can be transmitted over the internet using broadband. Although initially, VoIP was used specifically with computers, it can now be used with any data device with a broadband internet connection.
What makes VoIP even more attractive for businesses is that it can also deliver advanced features that a traditional phone line cannot. In other words, it’s a modern, cost-effective solution for phone communication that is boosted with digital features to enhance the way your business manages all communications.
VoIP Solutions That Work for You
If you’re ready to revolutionize the way your team members communicate with your customers and with each other, then you’re ready for our hosted business phone systems. Here are some of the ways that we can leverage VoIP to work for your business:
- Hosted PBX. Think of hosted PBX as a 21st century answer to the old telephone closet. PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange. With hosted PBX, you get a cloud-based model in which data centers with 24/7 professional monitoring to help you effectively manage your communications any time, from anywhere. Even if you’ve tried PBX in the past and were underwhelmed, our upgraded, specialized system is just what you need to get carrier class phone service without investing in traditional phone systems that depreciate.
- Unified Communications. Why manage multiple communication networks? With VoIP, you get voice, chat, data, presence, and applications that are seamlessly integrated. Reduce errors and improve your efficiency across the board with customer-facing and internal communications.
- SIP Trunking. How does a virtual phone line that uses your broadband connection sound? How much better does it sound knowing it can save you 40% over a traditional phone line? Start saving money while improving your communication with SIP trunking today.
- Virtual Auto Attendant. Never let a customer hang up without getting the information they need again. With a virtual auto attendant, you get a phone number to give to customers that will connect them with a virtual attendant. They will receive a list of options, pre-determined by you, to help them get answers to their questions faster than ever.
- API Integration. Do you need outside parties to access information or send information to our platform? API integration makes this easy. Our platform can work with a variety of programs and systems.
All the Service You Need
Our hosted business phone system offers unlimited access to phone, fax, auto attendants, call reporting, toll free numbers, and much more. Plans start at as low as $29.99 for a starter pack, and our services can be scaled to meet your needs, whatever the size of your business.
At Smargasy, Inc., we believe in giving companies of all sizes digital solutions they need to serve their customers while maintaining their bottom lines. Our Fort Myers, Florida team is available to assist companies nationwide. Find out more about our hosted business phone systems and the rest of our services by calling (239) 214-8592.