Peace of mind - with managed services from Smargasy
Everyone is talking about cyber security but what's about the solutions? We offer a suite where you can choose from a variety of services which makes your every day computer life more secure.
Say goodbye to Windows updates, stop worrying about security on your device and start relaxing. We do the work for you, ensuring all essential system updates are applied. Our service
- supports ALL updates (including non-security updates) for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including Office and Exchange
- covers all 5 major browsers - Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- support includes most commonly exploited Adobe and Oracle Java
- other vendor support including Apple, Mozilla, Zip tools and more, as well as Instant Messaging Clients such as Skype and Yahoo Messenger
We can scan your network automatically or on demand to install and manage patches on all machines, across different operating systems and products, and in all languages supported by the vendor. Than keeps computers up-to-date with the latest patches.
...is a highly effective virus protection - directly managed by Smargasy.
Our Managed Antivirus - powered by Bitdefender - combines best-in-class protection against malware and viruses with excellent performance in minimizing false positives and low system overhead so you can have robust, reliable protection with the lowest possible effort
We as your tech experts take care of installing the software on computers, and will then manage the solution. We will also ensure that scanners are up-to-date and scans are scheduled for a convenient time, thus protecting computers.
Benefits of a Managed Antivirus Solution:
If you choose to integrate a managed Antivirus solution you generally can see five main benefits.
- All systems will have the same level of security – With a managed service, Smargasy will make sure to install the software an all your systems. This means that there should be the same program installed on your systems, and that the Antivirus will be updated to ensure that systems are protected from new security threats that come along.
- It is easier to manage – Managing your Antivirus solution can be a tough task, especially in larger companies where different solutions may need to be employed. By working with Smargasy, your Antivirus Solutions are managed by tech experts. This is a great solution for business owners who aren’t too familiar with technology, or an overworked IT department.
- The solutions can be low-cost – Most managed Antivirus solutions are offered as a monthly package, where companies pay per user. For some companies, this solution is more affordable per user than a non-managed solution. This is especially true if you have a high number of users and need to purchase multiple licenses.
- Management is continual – With unmanaged solutions, many users turn the Antivirus protection off because it can slow their computer down or because they believe their usage habits are not compromising security. Managed Antivirus solutions usually can’t be uninstalled or turned off, meaning your systems are continually protected.
- Your systems are truly protected – Regardless of how secure your systems are and the steps you take to ensure that malware doesn’t get through, the chances are you will eventually be infected. When you are, it may be tricky to actually completely remove the virus. Smargasy have trained staff in how to do this quickly and efficiently and can usually completely remove the virus, ensuring that your systems are truly secure.
This service is not just exclusively available for businesses, this is also a great product for private customers which are aware of the threats and want to have a reliable solution starting at just $5/Month.
The Web Protection feature is built around a policy-driven approach so each device that you turn on for Web Protection will point to a central policy.
There's a ton of great policy options we are able to set up for you:
- Block users from visiting suspected and confirmed unsafe sites
- Apply web filtering to enforce internet access policies in the workplace
- Set white lists and black lists to override category based filters
- Optionally apply a schedule so employees can access non-work sites during out of office hours or on the lunch hour
- Apply a 'web bandwidth' check and be alerted when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network
- Intelligently filter internet activity by day, category and URL to reveal trends, spikes and irregularities and show or hide URL data depending on data privacy requirements