Everyone is talking about cyber security but what about the solutions? We offer a suite where you can choose from a variety of services which makes your daily computer use more secure.
Say goodbye to those annoying Windows updates, stop worrying about security on your device and start relaxing. We will do the work for you; we ensure that all your essential system updates are done with no problems.
- supports ALL updates (including non-security updates) for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including Office and Exchange
- covers all 5 major browsers – Explorer & Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- support includes most commonly exploited Adobe and Oracle Java software
- It offers other vendor support including Apple, Mozilla, Zip tools and more, as well as Instant Messaging Clients such as Skype and Yahoo Messenger
We will scan your network automatically or on demand and install and manage patches on all machines, even across different operating systems and products, all languages supported by the vendor. This helps to keep your computers up-to-date with the latest patches.
Is a highly effective virus protection - directly managed by Smargasy.
Our Managed Antivirus - powered by Bitdefender - combines the best-in-class protection against malware and viruses and gives you excellent performance in minimizing false positives. Low system overhead so you have a robust and reliable protection with little to no effort on your part.
When you have Smargasy, Inc. as your tech experts, we take care of installing the software on your business computers. We will then manage the solution and ensure that your scanners are up-to-date and that all of your scans are scheduled at a convenient time, thus protecting all of your computers.
Benefits of a Managed Antivirus Solution:
If you choose to integrate a managed Antivirus solution you generally can see five main benefits.
- All systems will have the same level of security – With a managed service, Smargasy will make sure to install the software an all of your systems. This means that the same program will be installed on all of your systems. The Antivirus is constantly updating making sure that all of your systems are protected from any new security threat that may arise.
- Easier manageability – Managing your Antivirus solution can be a tough task, particularly in larger companies where different solutions may need to be deployed. When you partner with Smargasy, your Antivirus Solutions are managed by our tech experts. This is a great solution for business owners who are not familiar with technology, or your IT department is over extended.
- The solutions can be low-cost – Most managed Antivirus solutions are offered as a monthly package, where companies pay per user. Some companies feel this scenario is more affordable paying per user than a non-managed solution. This is true if you have a large number of users and are required to purchase multiple licenses.
- Management is continual – Most people end up turning off their unmanaged Antivirus protection because it starts to slow their computer down. Sometimes it is because they believe their habits are not compromising security. Most of the time managed Antivirus solutions are not able to be uninstalled or turned off, meaning your systems are continually protected.
- Your systems are truly protected – No matter how secure you think your systems are and the steps you have taken to make sure that malware doesn’t get through; it’s a pretty good chance that eventually your system will become infected. Once you are, it may be very difficult to completely remove the virus. At Smargasy we have trained staff on how to remove the virus quickly and efficiently and usually completely removes the virus. Thus ensuring that your systems are truly secure.
This service is not just exclusive to businesses; this is also a great product for the private user sector. The private user is usually aware of the threats out there and would like to have a reliable solution.
The Web Protection feature which is built around an approach that is policy-driven making sure that each device you turn on Web Protection is guided through a centralized policy.
We are able to set up many different policy options for you, including:
- Blocking users from visiting suspected and confirmed unsafe websites
- Applying website filtering to enforce internet access policies within the workplace
- Setup White-lists and Black-lists that will override category based filters
- Also the option to apply a schedule so that employees can access non-work sites when they are out of the office or during their hour
- We can also set up a “web bandwidth” check which will give an alert when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network
- Intelligently filter internet activity by day, category and URL to reveal trends, spikes and irregularities. As well as show or hide URL data depending on data privacy requirements